The Totolink A3002RU is a fifth generation Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router, which complies with the most advanced 802.11ac standard and can deliver Wi-Fi speed of up to 1167Mbps. Featured by simultaneous dual-band and four external high gain antennas, it provides stable network connection for internet access with less interference.
The A3002RU avoids interference to deliver the fastest wireless speeds, improved coverage and reliable connections. You can do multiplayer gaming, HD streaming, file transfers, video chat, email, and web surfing all at the same time.
With a USB 2.0 port, the A3002RU can be used as a FTP server, Samba server or DLNA server while connected to a NAS(network attached storage); or be used as a charger while connected to smart phones or tablets.
The ND300V2 is a Wireless ADSL Router with two fixed antennas, which integrates the functions of high speed ADSL Modem, wireless router and 4 port switch into one. It complies with advanced IEEE 802.11n standard and can deliver up to 300Mbps wireless data rate.
It also supports the latest ADSL 2/2 standards to provide higher performance for wider transmission coverage. With Easy Setup, QoS bandwidth control, firewall and other advanced features, a secured network can be established simply.
Mini Design, Max Use
Two high performance antennas and two LAN ports design supports Wi-Fi and wired connections simultaneously.
Any Wi-Fi device that connects to the N200RE-V3 for the page time, will automatically get redirected to the log in page. Configuration has never been easier.
Multiple Wireless Network for Access Control
Wireless Multiple SSID function can isolate wireless networks for security and good access management.
Enjoy your IP TV
Simply set up the IPTV related information on the N200RE-V3’s Easy Setup page, and experience smooth IPTV playback and fast Wi-Fi simultaneously.
The N200RE-V3 supports IPv6 protocol for higher security and wider IP address range.
- Complies with IEEE 802.11n/g/b standards for 2.4GHz Wireless LAN
- Up to 300Mbps data rate for Wi-Fi network
- Supports DHCP, Static IP, PPPoE(dual access), PPTP(dual access), L2TP(dual access) broadband functions
- Provides 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2 and WPA-Mixed security
- Connects to secure network easily and fast using WPS
- Supports IP, Port, MAC, URL filtering and Port Forwarding
- QoS: Bandwidth Control based on IP/MAC
- Multi-SSID allows user to create multiple SSIDs according to their needs
- Supports VLAN function for IPTV and other internet services
- Universal repeater and WDS function for easy Wi-Fi extension
- Supports TR-069 protocol for remote centralized management
N600R wireless router complies with IEEE 802.11n standard and delivers Wi-Fi speed up to 600Mbps, so far the fastest Wi-Fi on 2.4GHz. With four high-performance antennas, N600R offers more stable Wi-Fi signal and wider coverage to reduce hard-to-reach areas. Generally, N600R is the best 2.4GHz Wi-Fi solution for home and small office use.
600Mbps Wireless N Speed
Complying with IEEE 802.11n standard, N600R offers the maximum Wi-Fi speed up to 600Mbps on 2.4GHz, satisfying all internet activities like fast downloading, online gaming and HD streaming.
Stable Wireless Performance
With four high-performance antennas, Wi-Fi transmission for long distance is more stable and sensitive. No matter what your home shape and size is, N600R ensures wireless connectivity throughout your home and all Wi-Fi devices.
Boost Your Wi-Fi by Turbo Switch
One Turbo slide switch is provided to improve your existing wireless signal strength and expand Wi-Fi coverage to reduce hard-to-reach area. By sliding the Turbo switch to On, your Wi-Fi will get boost instantly.
For Wi-Fi devices first connected to N600R, the User login page will show up automatically without having to enter IP address. Also one page Easy Setup simplifies the setting process, the configuration has never been so easier.
Outstanding Bandwidth Control with QoS
Intelligent QoS based on IP address is supported to efficiently improve bandwidth utilisation and is flexible for existing network priority control.
Multiple Wireless Networks for Access Control
Except for the default wireless SSID, you are allowed to add two more Wi-Fi networks for any Wi-Fi sharing activities to control access to your home or office network.
N600R supports the most advanced WPA/WPA2-PSK encryption to ensure the security of wireless connections, protecting your Wi-Fi network from any unauthorised use.
Wi-Fi Schedule helps parents to set up a time schedule for Wi-Fi network access, effectively preventing children caught in the Web, better for parental control.
Robust SPI Firewall security works on the network layer by examining header and footer of a packet and ensures the packet belongs to a valid session, providing the ultimate solution for both speed and coverage. It also comes equipped with Wi-Fi Protection Setup (WPS) enabled and essential ATM QoS features.
802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- ITU 992.1 (G.dmt )
- ITU 992.3 ADSL2 (G.dmt.bis)
- ITU 992.4 ADSL2 (G lite)
- ITU 992.5 ADSL2+
- Reach-Extended ADSL (RE ADSL)
- Annex L/M support
- IEEE 802.11n compliance, backward compatible with 11 b/g
- Frequency operation: 2.4 GHz
- 64/128 bits WEP data encryption
- WPA/WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access) security
- Wireless scheduler
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- RFC 1483 – classical IP over ATM (LLC/VCMUX)
- RFC 2684 – bridged IP over ATM (LLC/VCMUX)
- RFC 2684 – IP routing over ATM (LLC/VCMUX)
- Support up to 8 PVCs
- Support integrated ATM AAL5 (UBR, CBR, VBR, VBR-rt, and VBR-nrt)
- Port forwarding
- SIP ALG pass-through
- PPPoE pass-through
- Dynamic DNS
- IP alias
- DHCP server/client/relay
- RIP I/RIP II support
- IGMP proxy/snooping
- UPnP support
- IPv6 support
- Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- Denial of Service (DoS) prevention Security
- Multiple VPN (IPSec, PPTP) pass-through
- Packet filtering
- URL keyword blocking
- Embedded Web configuration
- TR-069 HTTPS support
- Logs and statistics
- SNMP v1 and v2 with MIB II
- Remote management control: Telnet, FTP, Web, SNMP and DNS
- CLI command via telnet/console